CCHY -2D- Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCHY -2D- Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recuiting pple to The Slackers..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xLaMeR

连长
连长
xLaMeR

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Empty
PostSubject: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 pm

This post is abt joing the slackers....Our motto...Slack till you die....Haha...If interested pls leave ur username here...thks...
Back to top Go down
xLaMeR

连长
连长
xLaMeR

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:18 pm

Eh yc preapre to treat me to milo...lols...
Back to top Go down
HONQI

小兵
小兵

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:41 pm

yes, i am interested. hahahhs
Back to top Go down
xLaMeR

连长
连长
xLaMeR

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:48 pm

lol...u should create a clan for ur lamers to join...mine is for slacker haha....maybe i still can consider of whether to add you...y dun u join TheOnlyOne...the clan master is the creator of this forum lols..
Back to top Go down
YONGCHUN

连长
连长
YONGCHUN

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:56 pm

xLaMeR wrote:
lol...u should create a clan for ur lamers to join...mine is for slacker haha....maybe i still can consider of whether to add you...y dun u join TheOnlyOne...the clan master is the creator of this forum lols..

dun jealous leh,haha
TheOnlyOne 's membership is available now
pls tell mi if you wan to join mi
Back to top Go down
xLaMeR

连长
连长
xLaMeR

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:36 pm

Lols...U dunno how to read ar...Eyes got problem??? COme in for joining..But u like come in advertising your clan lols...Create a topic for it la..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recuiting pple to The Slackers..   Recuiting pple to The Slackers.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recuiting pple to The Slackers..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CCHY -2D- Forum :: Main Category :: Clubs & Company-
Jump to: